Starting a new business has always been a tough decision for any individual. There are so many things to consider if you are looking forward to a new venture. Firstly, you have to find a brand new idea, and then work on building a marketing plan comprising it’s branding, sales opportunity, etc. Do not forget working on the product strategy which would be followed by how much capital to spend to execute the plans, hiring and so on.
Sounding like too much of hard work?
Now, this is where Franchise Business will come as a blessing in disguise, if you are looking forward to a proper growth opportunity, like that of ‘A Haringhata® Meat Franchise’.
There are very few companies that make an effort to help you unlock several innovative avenues for profitable business growth. Among them, Haringhata® takes the centre stage when it comes to franchise business opportunity. Registered under Companies Act 1956 and established in the year 1974, West Bengal Livestock Development Corporation Limited decided to merge with erstwhile Dairpoul on 1 st April 2018. The share capital has been quite good and as the demand for ready-to-eat’ processed meat increased, West Bengal Livestock Development Corporation Limited (WBLDCL) thought of increasing their business to a large extent.
Haringhata® Meat franchise is a smart initiative of WBLDCL to sell meat items made of (Chicken, Lamb, Mutton, Koel, Pork, Duck and Turkey) through their 100 – 200 sqft stores spread across West Bengal. Haringhata® has even forayed into Ready to Eat and Ready to Fry items like sausages, salamis, momos, fish fry and other snack items.
This franchise business has been a success to many, so the State Government has decided to offer
more such outlets in every district of West Bengal.
How Haringhata® franchise has led to a profitable growth?
As discussed above, with the demand for ready-to-eat processed food increasing with time, WBLDCL decided to extend their hands more. This not only benefited in a profitable business growth for Haringhata(R) but helped many people to get employed.
There is a handsome profit margin ranging from 10% to 25%, depending on the items. Overall, the business model is quite lucrative especially for those entrepreneurs who were looking for an economical franchise opportunity.
Here are some of the benefits that can be enjoyed while dealing with a Haringhata® franchise:
- No franchisee fee
- Only Silver or Gold dealership amount of Rs10000 or Rs25000 respectively is required
- The infrastructure cost is a nominal amount.
- The operation can be handled with only one employee, thus, not costing much on manpower.
- As it is a Government initiative, you can be rest assured to deal with the best quality products.
Terms and Conditions for Haringhata® Dealership Business
Those interested should go through the following terms and policies before initiating a business
partnership with Haringhata® Meat:
- The appointed distributor/franchisor should have their outlet placed in a prominent or an approachable area.
- The applicant should have Trade and other necessary licenses in their name to sell the Food Products.
- An online application form from FSSAI is a MUST before the dealership is issued to the respective person.
- Those interested in applying for the distributorship should submit the attested copies of required Licenses where the necessary details will be indicated.
- Appointed distributors can enjoy the benefits of the wholesale fixed price decided by the WBLDCL Ltd.
- All products will be supplied in a standard packaging, subject to the availability of the stock.